To have your ABS module repaired, you must remove it from your car and mail it to us for repair. You can either follow our instructions for removal or have a mechanic remove it for you. You won't have ABS functionality while the module is removed and may lose other functions, such as the speedometer, depending on your car.
If you wish to have your ABS module repaired, please follow these steps:
1. Verify that your car has an ABS module that can be repaired.
2. Contact us with any questions you may have.
3. Remove the ABS module from your car (do it yourself or have a shop do it). If the ABS module has been previously repaired or shows signs of tampering, please make sure you contact us BEFORE mailing it. We can usually repair previously repaired modules and repair failed do-it-yourself attempts.
4. Fill out the order form .
5. Receive confirmation email with shipping and payment instructions.
6. Ship ABS module and send payment.
7. Wait for repaired module to be received (1-day turnaround time).
8. Install repaired module (reverse of removal).
9. Verify correct ABS operation (ABS/brake lights go away, ABS functions as usual).
That's it! You just saved yourself over $1500!
Disclaimer: The buyer assumes all risks associated with removing, installing, and usage of a remanufactured ABS module.
Copyright 2013 Cheap ABS, Inc.